Thread: OFFICIAL AARON RODGERS THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, I'm not the one whining and blaming Rodgers for the bad season last year. I guess I'm guilty of not looking up the stats - just going by all the anti-Rodgers negativity I read in here. One would think he was absolutely horrible based on that.

I suppose Rodgers' poor old aged thumb just gave out due to age, and the same thing couldn't have happened to somebody 5 or 10 or 15 years younger. I don't recall exactly how the thumb got hurt, do you? And all the injuries to the receivers, that of course would never have happened with a younger QB hahahahaha. That old bogey, bad luck, bit Rodgers and the Packers in the ass last year big time.

I don't think the Jets have a better O Line. I also don't think they have a worse O Line. I also don't think it will make enough difference to get Rodgers injured or prevent him from having a good season.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Well, I'm not the one whining and blaming Rodgers for the bad season last year. I guess I'm guilty of not looking up the stats - just going by all the anti-Rodgers negativity I read in here. One would think he was absolutely horrible based on that.

I suppose Rodgers' poor old aged thumb just gave out due to age, and the same thing couldn't have happened to somebody 5 or 10 or 15 years younger. I don't recall exactly how the thumb got hurt, do you? And all the injuries to the receivers, that of course would never have happened with a younger QB hahahahaha. That old bogey, bad luck, bit Rodgers and the Packers in the ass last year big time.

I don't think the Jets have a better O Line. I also don't think they have a worse O Line. I also don't think it will make enough difference to get Rodgers injured or prevent him from having a good season.
    He hit it on a defenders helmet when heaving a Hail Mary against the Gints.