Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    hey, I have a friend who is a New Orleans fan and I need some advice on what to tell him tomorrow. Can the constitutive complainers here (Red, Woodcock, Runt, Yeti, etc. ) tell me which essential football rules New Orleans violated that Minnesota followed and who all should be fired? And I don't want to hear anything about refs and lucky catches because they don't count for the Packers. Why is New Orleans OK with wasting a great talent like Brees by allowing a marginal coach like Payton to remain there? Heads need to roll!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    hey, I have a friend who is a New Orleans fan and I need some advice on what to tell him tomorrow. Can the constitutive complainers here (Red, Woodcock, Runt, Yeti, etc. ) tell me which essential football rules New Orleans violated that Minnesota followed and who all should be fired? And I don't want to hear anything about refs and lucky catches because they don't count for the Packers. Why is New Orleans OK with wasting a great talent like Brees by allowing a marginal coach like Payton to remain there? Heads need to roll!
    Not gonna let it go I take it....which is fine, I have no horse in the race...

So you're just a troll now?

Nice move.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    So you're just a troll now?

Nice move.
    I'm glad you enjoy it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'm glad you enjoy it.
    Butt hurt loser for your boy TT getting demoted or whatever.

Let it go.

Butt hurt loser for your boy TT getting demoted or whatever.

Let it go.
    I have no problem with TT being let go. I obviously am poking at the constitutive complainers. I normally don't consider you among them, but join the trite banal morons if you so choose.

I have no problem with TT being let go. I obviously am poking at the constitutive complainers. I normally don't consider you among them, but join the trite banal morons if you so choose.
    Obviously you do have a problem. A big problem.

Ohhhhhh, you're going to brand me with the others that might have a different view. Quite impressive.

Obviously you do have a problem. A big problem.

Ohhhhhh, you're going to brand me with the others that might have a different view. Quite impressive.
    No, I really don't care. I only like hitting back against idiocy. I've given my view of TT many a time - its well laid out and documented and it may be wrong. If I engage in a bit of over the top sarcasm, and it's too much for your sensitive self, have Madtown ban me. As I've said before, I welcome it.

Clearly that catch and tackle was a sign of poor character and after a thorough investigation, all should be "cupped" until they are good and bruised.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Clearly that catch and tackle was a sign of poor character and after a thorough investigation, all should be "cupped" until they are good and bruised.
    Yawn.

Really PB. Are you just a troll now too?

Yawn.

Really PB. Are you just a troll now too?
    Only a troll? I am a bad one if I am.

Was just trying to land a goof. I am kinda surprised by the question though. I would have thought my ratio of posts was pretty positive overall.

Maybe it was that bad of a joke.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Only a troll? I am a bad one if I am.

Was just trying to land a goof. I am kinda surprised by the question though. I would have thought my ratio of posts was pretty positive overall.

Maybe it was that bad of a joke.
    Yeah, my bad.

This is what happens when the Vikings win on a last play miracle that we'll see 20,000x over the next 20 years.

Don't put players with the jersey number a multiple of 43 in position to perform a game clinching play
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Don't put players with the jersey number a multiple of 43 in position to perform a game clinching play

Yes, why is McCarthy criticized for wasting a QB like Rodgers but nary a word is spoken against Payton squandering all these years with Brees?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Yes, why is McCarthy criticized for wasting a QB like Rodgers but nary a word is spoken against Payton squandering all these years with Brees?
    I'm sure there are plenty of NO fans who say Brees is wasted.