Thread: Martellus Bennett

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Oh and now look - Cook fantastic down the stretch for the Raiders.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    He's been getting better as the season wears on. As he gets more settled with his new team. Sound familiar??? Just think how great he could have been in GB this year.

They only showed it once on replay then conveniently avoided it, but he did a nice 2 handed push in the back right before that big catch. The call on Crabtree on the next play was practically an admission that they got an earful from the replay officials.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    They only showed it once on replay then conveniently avoided it, but he did a nice 2 handed push in the back right before that big catch. The call on Crabtree on the next play was practically an admission that they got an earful from the replay officials.
    He also caught a fourth down reception to keep the drive alive. The guy has skills. Would be nice to have him instead of Kendricks.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    P.S. Crabtree pushed off on the game-tying TD as well. Maybe not as egregious and/or the officials were tired of calling penalties on every play/wanted to make it safely past Marshawn Lynch to their cars in the parking lot.

P.S. Crabtree pushed off on the game-tying TD as well. Maybe not as egregious and/or the officials were tired of calling penalties on every play/wanted to make it safely past Marshawn Lynch to their cars in the parking lot.
    He absolutely did. He also pushed off on Al Harris no less than 4 times that wasn't called. I doubt they would have called that if not for blowing the previous call on Cook and having it pointed out to them.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.