Thread: Packers Offered Brett Hundley in Trade Talks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's not far-fetched at all that we could get a decent draft pick for Hundley. It's primarily imbeciles in here and elsewhere who tend to piss on Hundley. He was not and I'm pretty sure still is not seen as all that bad by NFL personnel people and rational people in general.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    rational people
    hee hee hee

OK, you did call Aaron Jones correctly. But one out of two only makes you a half wit.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    It's not far-fetched at all that we could get a decent draft pick for Hundley. It's primarily imbeciles in here and elsewhere who tend to piss on Hundley. He was not and I'm pretty sure still is not seen as all that bad by NFL personnel people and rational people in general.
    never say die
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

There was some article that was quoting a scout or exec that said Hundley could fetch a 2 before the season and nothing now. Execs would likely give him a pass for taking too many sacks, as it takes all young QB's a few seasons to develop that 6th sense. His arm strength would still rate as ok. Not great, but probably good enough. His big ding would be on his accuracy. About the only deep ball I can think he hit on was a totally blown coverage. On medium routes he was very often behind the receiver, leading all too frequently to the ball bouncing off his hands and getting picked. He could hit slants and short routes, but that was about it.

If his college work showed a good long ball and more accurate medium passes, that would mitigate the problems and someone might still offer something for him. However, that is not the case.

This will be the real test - Does Cleveland offer anything for him. Kizer didn't show much (except maybe against the Packers sorry excuse for a D), so if the brain trust that knows him best doesn't want him, who else will? If they do want him, then clearly he is seen has having value by the people who know best.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    This will be the real test - Does Cleveland offer anything for him. Kizer didn't show much (except maybe against the Packers sorry excuse for a D), so if the brain trust that knows him best doesn't want him, who else will? If they do want him, then clearly he is seen has having value by the people who know best.
    Cleveland spent an entire year gving Kizer experience. He's now at the threshold of being a serviceable backup/marginal starter (with an infusion of talent around him). Cleveland will get a legit starter and keep Kizer as their backup. There will be no interest in Hundley.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Dang man, learn how to admit a mistake. At lease Allen Babre is still in the NFL and STARTING, but I still admit I missed badly on him.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.