Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Conference Championship Game Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Oh my god. Kick the fucking FG and tie the game up. This is just like the Thanksgiving Day game.
    YUP

He passed up 2 field goals and now he's going to get lit up for the loss
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

49ers so pesky. It’s similar to the Brady offenses where they just keep doing simple stuff over and over and over. And eventually their consistency just wears you down and swallows you up.

Purdy is kind of Brady-like. It’s annoying.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    And that’s how advanced metrics costs you a spot in the Super Bowl.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Fuck that chickenshit crap. I’d go for it, too.
    And you would be watching SF in the Superb Owl instead of playing in it, you giant not chickenshit crap idiot.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Wow, Det is a fucking mess. How do you run there? You can’t be tackled inbounds.

Total mismanagement of the game in the 2nd half.

-Tim Harmston

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    And you would be watching SF in the Superb Owl instead of playing in it, you giant not chickenshit crap idiot.
    Ask LaFleur how kicking fgs helped him last week. Enjoy watching the Fucking Frog coach the Pro Bowl next week.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Det should be up by 3. Instead they are going home for the season.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ask LaFleur how kicking fgs helped him last week. Enjoy watching the Fucking Frog coach the Pro Bowl next week.
    If we kicked the FG in the 1st half on 4th down and our kicker doesn’t miss a 40 yard FG, we would have been playing at Det this weekend.

-Tim Harmston

Wow, Det is a fucking mess. How do you run there? You can’t be tackled inbounds.

Total mismanagement of the game in the 2nd half.
    Agreed with you for once.

If we kicked the FG in the 1st half on 4th down and our kicker doesn’t miss a 40 yard FG, we would have been playing at Det this weekend.
    The Packer kicker is a proven choker. Frog shoulda gone for it every time.

I hate to say it, but I tip my hat to Shannahan. He watched Brady win Super Bowl after Super Bowl just consistently chewing you up with high percentage simple things and he’s created a whole offense that does exactly that. And Purdy has no problem running that kind of offense either.

It’s just the old Tom Brady death by a million paper cuts but on the west coast this time.

Campbell not smart enough to win the game. Never will be.
    Brock Purdue is the second coming of Jimmy G. Good enough game manager to get you there, and then Mahomes will send the 49ers home with another 2nd place trophy.

I didn't watch either game, and I hardly even followed the play by play. I'm glad to see Detroit lose. I don't like their coach or Goff. As for the Niners, if my team can't win, the next best thing, I guess, is for the team that beats them to go all the way. I won't be watching in two weeks, same as I didn't watch today.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I feel bad for Det. They had this game almost locked up and completely choked it away. Almost like the Packers out playing SF last weekend and also losing.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I didn't watch either game, and I hardly even followed the play by play. I'm glad to see Detroit lose. I don't like their coach or Goff. As for the Niners, if my team can't win, the next best thing, I guess, is for the team that beats them to go all the way. I won't be watching in two weeks, same as I didn't watch today.
    You ain’t dig Goff? Right now, the closest comparison to the beloved Love has gotta be Goff. Both are tall and slim. Both possess good arm strength with average overall athletic kung fu. Both can be inaccurate a times. Both ain’t dominators in the clutch.

Campbell, now I can agree. I like my coach to be full of sophistication - not redneck. Love the dude’s grit, though.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

9ers early 1.5 point favorites. After 20 years of watching Brady inexplicably win with that death by a million paper cuts offense, I can’t help but think the 9ers are the favorites with that style.

All the money is going to be on the Chiefs. Swifties will be placing their first sports bets in droves.

This happened a few years ago. Bucs were sluggish in the NFC playoffs and then wrecked the Chiefs shit in the Owl.

I see it happening the same way. I do not see the 49ers having a slow start against KC. They'll win easily.

You ain’t dig Goff? Right now, the closest comparison to the beloved Love has gotta be Goff. Both are tall and slim. Both possess good arm strength with average overall athletic kung fu. Both can be inaccurate a times. Both ain’t dominators in the clutch.

Campbell, now I can agree. I like my coach to be full of sophistication - not redneck. Love the dude’s grit, though.
    Difference is Goff has been a starter for 8 years. Love 1. Goff is as good as he'll ever be. Love just getting started.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I would take the Chiefs and make some cashola. They have the better QB and otherwise they're similar teams. Why would anyone think the Niners are going to get away with some luck and youthful mistakes against a veteran team that's been to the super bowl countless times? They Niners were let off the hook twice. The Chiefs will win.

I think we're on the same page about Campbell although I'd word it different hahahaha. I like coaches to be cerebral. I felt that way long before LaFleur came along. I don't like those hyper rah rah oftentimes brainless types.

As for Goff, I don't consider him to even be on the same planet as Love. He's a choker and an interception waiting to happen, immobile too, I think. To me, the closest to the "beloved Love" is the much maligned Fields (other than Mahomes, of course).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?