Thread: The Meadow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    ie.........you agree that I speak the truth. Even though it's not very polite.
    Not to get all zen on you, but what you say is true if you choose to get all involved in Woody's eccentricities. I find him quirky is all. And I find it laughable that people complain about posts being too long when they are not required to read them.

I guess if somebody was constantly making insults at me personally, the Zen-way aint so easy to maintain.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Not to get all zen on you, but what you say is true if you choose to get all involved in Woody's eccentricities. I find him quirky is all.

I call B.S., and have an old email from you with a vastly different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I call B.S., and have an old email from you with a vastly different opinion.
    When I first met Woody, I thought he was nuts. So what? Why are you continuing to talk about individuals, or bring up old hostilities?

I like Woody a lot because he is TRULY unique and says surprising things.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    When I first met Woody, I thought he was nuts. So what? Why are you continuing to talk about individuals, or bring up old hostilities?

I like Woody a lot because he is TRULY unique and says surprising things.
    Don't you see just how sick this man is to still be referring to something.... what...Five years ago? He's got too much estrogen going on there. He needs to strap on something resembling manhood; Dear Lord....what am I imagining there!? That such a thing could ever be possible? NOT a chance.

This is Scott Campbell. Troubled. He imagines himself 'an Outlaw'. What a complete JOKE >>> SC.

His salt...obsession..his pepper hatred / hate mongering. It's very sad.

SC is hardly challenging one on one as that's about as satisfying as 'a hot dog' without the condiments ...like beating on a wee child. He's so fricken' weak...a real waste of time. So I've had him on IGNORE Harlan. That doesn't work when I'm aware of his slanderous manners. Often he's reposted and there is his CRAP. He knows how I feel about him so to post you openly is no shock to SC and for anyone to imagine this is carrying on a flame War!??

That is ridiculous>>>BOGUS !

They miss the point completely. I want DICK ALL with his sick/silly ways...his sick small ego... Scott Campbell's low low self esteem >>>> Scott Campbell. He's pathetic.

Compare us Harlan. Take a look at my contribution to Packerrats Vs Scott Campbell's. Ohh you'll always get the same CRAP. I'm not understood. I cannot express myself.

I'll write RINGS around him in any focused one on one.

I've never 'all my life' been a man misunderstood. if i was I would not have been the leader i've been all my life. My brain Vs Scot Campbell's. He's sad in comparison and I DO NOT enjoy going up one side of him and down the other. To see him CRACK..well you know Harlan. I don't debate nonsence.I don't pick on sickness. I don't waste my precious time. A portion of which I try to contribute to Packerats as a positive member.

Here is the real head scratcher to me. He can absolutely run amuck through this Packer home and write anything he feels at the time. He's admired for that.

If I ever and I mean EVER stand in for me. I'm judged as nasty or abrasive of NOT being nice.

If someone posts me ...as in ...SMH>>> that begs for the proper response.

That poster sets himself up. I will always sense a man's weakness by the tone of his post to me...frustration is easy to determine. The weak act weak. The weak fall easily but NOT Scott Campbell. No 'he's special'.

Try to find a handfull of posts where I begin an attack or ' a Flame War'...SINCE i'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF Packerrats. Find those FIVE posts and good luck with that.

Yet you'll get members here that post that I'm an absolute TYRANT and miss the point. I am merely standing up for myself. That's my Democratic Right and I'm really GOOD at that right.

If I ever exercise that right I'm the bad ass here.That is so unfair.

I DO not flame. I DO STAND UP FOR MYSELF.

I'm a Canadian. We always stand up for ourselves. Look at OUR history. I'm my fathers SON.

Back to your post Harlan.

How can any man be so sick as to have on file that CRAP from back in JSO Forum days? SC is a very troubled man.

That member we know as Scott Campbell goes 'on and on and on >>> ' **like this fella'.

Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-02-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    He's got too much estrogen going on there I thing.He needs to strap on something resembling manhood; what am i imagining here. Thatv such a thing could ever be possible..
    I almost Skin also took woody's avatar and submitted this post......then I saw the picture he posted. I knew it wasn't skinbasket. his picture would have sent this thing straight to the GC!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    I almost thought Skin also took woody's avatar and submitted this post......

I can see how that might happen. Their writing styles have many similarities.