Thread: He's BACK! Brad Jones Is Your Starting Dime LB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For all you anti-Hawk people that say he doesn't contribute. If he is off the field for a significant amount of time, you will see just how much old, reliable AJ contributes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    For all you anti-Hawk people that say he doesn't contribute. If he is off the field for a significant amount of time, you will see just how much old, reliable AJ contributes.
    AJ Hawk is second on the Packers 'D with 77 tackles to SS Morgan Burnett (Ranked an NFL 12th with 84 in tackles}.

If you elevated AJ Hawk by 'only 2' tackles he would rank in the top 20 defenders in tackling in the NFL.

The issue with AJ Hawk is his to be desired pass coverage skills.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Are we allowed to say he is slow, getting slower (possibly due to injury) and a liability in coverage?

Because if I am not, then I might as well stop watching because my eyes will revolt and jump away from my brain.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.