Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1m1 minute ago
    Let's try the Worst Playoff Losses In #Packers History List again:
    5. 2007 NFCCG
    4. SBXXXII
    3. "The Catch II" by T.O.
    2. 4th-and-26
    1. Today

groan
    Don't forget 51-45 in 2009. Packers have a knack for these gut-wrenching playoff losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Don't forget 51-45 in 2009. Packers have a knack for these gut-wrenching playoff losses.
    Don't remind me. TWO non calls of offensive PI on Fitzgerald vs Woodson that were both called defensive PI. And Finley was unstoppable. And the non-call facemask.

That was a game where the refs lost it for us. That one stuck with me for a while.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Don't remind me. TWO non calls of offensive PI on Fitzgerald vs Woodson that were both called defensive PI. And Finley was unstoppable. And the non-call facemask.

That was a game where the refs lost it for us. That one stuck with me for a while.
    There was a critical missed offensive PI in this game too. Twill would have had another INT had he not been held.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    There was a critical missed offensive PI in this game too. Twill would have had another INT had he not been held.
    Yeah, I was talking about that one with my brother. I didn't see it live, but the replay was incredibly obvious. The only way the ref missed that is if it was completely shielded by the wide receiver.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.