Thread: Cap affect of paying as you go vs pushing out and having dead space

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Some of these numbnuts owners are going to go crazy. I'm wondering if the Jest owner will try to sign a couple big names for the offensive line.

Guter needs to call Joe Douglass and remind him he can have a former pro-bowl left tackle who happens to be Aaron Rodgers's best friend for a fourth-round pick.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Some of these numbnuts owners are going to go crazy. I'm wondering if the Jest owner will try to sign a couple big names for the offensive line.

Guter needs to call Joe Douglass and remind him he can have a former pro-bowl left tackle who happens to be Aaron Rodgers's best friend for a fourth-round pick.
    Bak, Cletidus and the Jesters’ 2nd from the Butte trade for Sauce. Make it happen!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Bak, Cletidus and the Jesters’ 2nd from the Butte trade for Sauce. Make it happen!
    It's a good thing none of us are the Packers' GM, except maybe Harv. But it's an ESPECIALLY good thing that you're not.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack