Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisnowman View Post
    And by the way Aaron has been healthy and played just as poorly in Seattle two other times. That's a big reason why I can't buy into the idea that it was all his calf.
    Well that opens a whole can of worms, because I thought Rodgers played better in the playoff game than those other two games. Of course I also believe that he played worse in 2012 because of an absolutely absurd game plan up until halftime; the point being that there's a lot to look at in those other games besides Rodgers that affected his play including weather conditions.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Well that opens a whole can of worms, because I thought Rodgers played better in the playoff game than those other two games. Of course I also believe that he played worse in 2012 because of an absolutely absurd game plan up until halftime; the point being that there's a lot to look at in those other games besides Rodgers that affected his play including weather conditions.
    week 1 23-33 189 yds 1 td 1 pick. He completed more passes but basically the same number of yards. So we still werent getting chunk plays and first down when we needed to. The difference is our defense was beat up especially in the second half. And Seattle didn't turn the ball over. So I guess we should just expect aaron and the offense to put up 15-20 pts and pass for 180 whenever we play seattle, which we will likely have to moving forward.