Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).
    That's mmmdk y'all. Europe is better but Green Bay is alright too!

I call out Scott Campbell...'cos you're not here and junk!!

Now gimme me my rep points!!!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    That's mmmdk y'all. Europe is better but Green Bay is alright too!

I call out Scott Campbell...'cos you're not here and junk!!

Now gimme me my rep points!!!
    Hey! Post a pic of that hat you bought if you can. I looked online and the only pictures I could find looked different than I remember. Maybe it was just the warm earth toned glow from brown helmets that made those hats look good.

Sorry I missed an initial there. mmmy bad.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    I know I've been on here since 2006 but I don't nearly post at a rate as high as others. I am on here at least a few times a week during the offseason and every day multiple times a day during the season.

Reason for not so many posts and advice for some of you out there:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
    You got everything but the insult bonus. Wimp.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I call out Saladfingers for introducing himself in the "who are you people" thread and then disappearing completely.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.
    Which one are you calling out Smokey?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    This is what I love to see. Nothing brings people together like an opportunity to call one another out. I'm calling out Partial (no reason needed), although I know this puts me at risk of him beating my ass and crushing my Droid.
    Repped Great post and you got your bonus by selling out another Triscuit. Made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I'm also confused as to whether or not I get to participate.
    Aren't you suppose to be one of the smart Whiteys?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Most boring attack ever but I'm guessing it made you feel like a thug doing it so you got yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I never had any balls....
    You did with that post. Maybe you can teach some of these sissies around here a lesson on growing some.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Which one are you calling Smokey?
    Mr. Smokey the Bear's Ass, to you, Vato.

Patler, of course. No honor picking on a lurker.