Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anyone do any research on Davis Tull, DE/OLB from U.Tenn-Chattanooga. Looks like he played DE but might be trying to make the switch to OLB in a 3-4. His measurables are really good.

I watched some tape and he's relentless. He doesn't always get to the QB, but disrupts the pocket when he doesn't.

Draft sites have him all over the board from a 3-4 Rounder all the way to a FA. Thoughts on this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Anyone do any research on Davis Tull, DE/OLB from U.Tenn-Chattanooga. Looks like he played DE but might be trying to make the switch to OLB in a 3-4. His measurables are really good.

I watched some tape and he's relentless. He doesn't always get to the QB, but disrupts the pocket when he doesn't.

Draft sites have him all over the board from a 3-4 Rounder all the way to a FA. Thoughts on this guy?
    I posted about him in the other thread... I have him as ILB though - don't think he can make on the outside. Short arms gets him hung up quite a bit - but I like his motor, he runs well, seems instinctive, and he's tough... he belongs inside in the NFL IMO.
    wist