Thread: Ty Montgomery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    JSO said Linsley is "the Packers' future at center." Anyone agree with that?
    He has some work to do as far as blitzes. But he is a tough, strong, scrapper. IMO, that is exactly what you want at center. I also think he needs to work on his shotgun snaps a bit. They seem weak and to barely get to AR sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    He has some work to do as far as blitzes. But he is a tough, strong, scrapper. IMO, that is exactly what you want at center. I also think he needs to work on his shotgun snaps a bit. They seem weak and to barely get to AR sometimes.
    Assuming both are healthy and will be healthy, do you prefer Tretter or Linsley?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Assuming both are healthy and will be healthy, do you prefer Tretter or Linsley?
    I like Linsley, imo he's a more gritty, hard nosed player. But honestly I think they would be fine with either. I would really like to see Tretter stay in GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I like Linsley, imo he's a more gritty, hard nosed player. But honestly I think they would be fine with either. I would really like to see Tretter stay in GB.
    http://www.nfl.com/player/jctretter/2540292/profile

J.C. Tretter dressed for 31 and started only 10 games in four seasons.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

That feels like above average for our starters this year...

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

McGinn's numbers:

Of the Packers’ 72 games over the last four seasons, he was healthy enough to play in just 35.

Linsley seems to be similar: 58 games in his 3 years, seems to have been active for 38, played in 28.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    McGinn's numbers:

Of the Packers’ 72 games over the last four seasons, he was healthy enough to play in just 35.

Linsley seems to be similar: 58 games in his 3 years, seems to have been active for 38, played in 28.
    If you eliminate the freak broken ankle during a fumble recovery drill in his rookie season, Tretter is at 31 possible games, 23 available.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you eliminate the freak broken ankle during a fumble recovery drill in his rookie season, Tretter is at 31 possible games, 23 available.
    Didn't Linsley get hurt last year while working out? If he would have been a couch potato he would have been available for more games.