Thread: JS-----IS LACY WORTH THE WEIGHT ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Holy Smokes. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
    You mean you, of all people actually buy into the crap put out by the damn "nutrition Nazis"? The closest thing I've had to vegetables in 30 or 40 years is French fries. I double down on greasy salty food and processed meat. I load up on ice cream, cookies, donuts, etc. and you won't find a healthier 70 year old (in 2 months) than I am.

The shit about eating what "they" say is good for you is just designed to make life miserable for Good Normal people. Eat what makes you happy, and you'll be happier and healthier.

And I call bullshit on your 40 time, Bobblehead. They didn't time to the hundredth of a second back when Morton was at U.W. - I'm not sure they even used 40 times.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You mean you, of all people actually buy into the crap put out by the damn "nutrition Nazis"? The closest thing I've had to vegetables in 30 or 40 years is French fries. I double down on greasy salty food and processed meat. I load up on ice cream, cookies, donuts, etc. and you won't find a healthier 70 year old (in 2 months) than I am.

The shit about eating what "they" say is good for you is just designed to make life miserable for Good Normal people. Eat what makes you happy, and you'll be happier and healthier.

And I call bullshit on your 40 time, Bobblehead. They didn't time to the hundredth of a second back when Morton was at U.W. - I'm not sure they even used 40 times.
    You realize Morton was there in 1989 right? They absolutely timed to the 100th, but it was all handheld back then.

And I realize your scientific study of what you, one man eats, trumps mountains of data put together regarding nutrition over the past 1000 years, but seriously?

https://www.drlife.com/meet-dr-life/

This guy is 77 and a nutrition and hormone fanatic and expert. Are you more healthy than him?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.