Thread: The 2015 " I just can't stay out of jail " Thread .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Genius At Work

Ray McDonald is arrested yet again. He allegedly violated the restraining order placed on him last night.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Genius At Work

Ray McDonald is arrested yet again. He allegedly violated the restraining order placed on him last night.
    His lawyer is saying he wasn't served with the order, which means it wasn't in force yet. So he might be off the hook legally, but it doesn't make him any less stupid for going back to the apartment - he could only get in more trouble. I'm pretty sure that TV he wanted back is not worth it...

"You can't fix stupid" sure seems to apply to this guy.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    His lawyer is saying he wasn't served with the order, which means it wasn't in force yet. So he might be off the hook legally, but it doesn't make him any less stupid for going back to the apartment - he could only get in more trouble. I'm pretty sure that TV he wanted back is not worth it...

"You can't fix stupid" sure seems to apply to da Bears.
    Fixed it.

Are the Bears turning into the Lions of the 2000's?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

And we have our next winner!

The Falcon's Prince Shembo has been charged with kicking a puppy. No, seriously, he kicked a small dog to death! Ok, while we don't know if it was a puppy or not, it was a Yorkshire Terrier, so even if it was an adult, it's still pretty much looks like a puppy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...h-killing-dog/

This is the same guy that was accused of sexually assaulting a girl while he was at ND. His room mate then threatened her via a text and she committed suicide before the police could investigate.

Anyways, the Falcons are now what, three time losers when it comes to animal cruelty? There was Vick, Babineaux (killed his girlfriend's pit bull) and now this! Granted, the Babineaux thing seems to have been warranted (dog was attacking his kid) but still, that's a lota press about dying dogs tied to one team!

And before I even finished posting this, he is a 'former Alanta Falcon'. Guess they didn't want to wait for due process...
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...prince-shembo/
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Gives it a whole new meaning!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck