Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
You're just a liar and a coward and a hypocrite. Nothing personal. Those aren't ingredients for being a man. Certainly not the kind of man you make yourself out to be with your talk. Your actions belie you. Again.

I'm still waiting for you to threaten to ban yourself for doing exactly what I did. Unless you just plan on not holding yourself to the standards you demand of everyone else... again.
Haha, you are gonna have to be more creative with your insults. Im not even reading the liar/coward/hypocrite ones anymore. Please make it interesting again. Maybe find some new ones that make you feel like you stand taller.

Well technically I never posted anything about your family so I cant say I deserve the boot. Giving you a taste of your own dogshit will probably earn me a 3 day suspension though. Tell me when you want it to start. That way I can ban you first, since you appear to admit that you did commit the act you so question.

BTW Im yanking your avatar. Not because it is a privacy violation since he is displaying it here. Just cuz you did it to be a LITTLE agitating bitch.

<insert next crying fit here>