Thread: Put up or Shut up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I hate to disappoint you but McCarthy isn't on the hot seat. Capers is another case entirely. His defenses have been woeful for a while now but #12 had been able to mask it. I consider losing Rodgers might end up being a blessing in disguise. It will force Mac to finally make a change on that side of the ball this offseason. When Brady was lost for the season NE had a functioning defense.
    New England also had a functioning Offense....right !?

How many games did the NE Patriots win in the Season that Tom Brady was lost and they were forced to a Backup QB? Was the Backup QB position effective or not?

Did Mike McCarthy have that done and his Backup QB? Does Green Bay have a positively effective or winning Backup QB? Does Brett Hundley look like a winner to you Pugger? If not why is that the case?

Is it on MM or TT or a combination of both to have an effective or capable of winning Backup QB ready to go and in any need?

How many games do you reasonably project that the Green Bay Packers will win to Seasons end with MM's Backup QB being Brett Hundley? Are you as a Packer fan optimistic or in any sense of reality hopeful?

It sure appears at this time the correct response to my question (s) is what Pugger?

Arn't the Green Bay Packers damned at the Backup QB position?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    New England also had a functioning Offense....right !?

How many games did the NE Patriots win in the Season that Tom Brady was lost and they were forced to a Backup QB? Was the Backup QB position effective or not?

Did Mike McCarthy have that done and his Backup QB? Does Green Bay have a positively effective or winning Backup QB? Does Brett Hundley look like a winner to you Pugger? If not why is that the case?

Is it on MM or TT or a combination of both to have an effective or capable of winning Backup QB ready to go and in any need?

How many games do you reasonably project that the Green Bay Packers will win to Seasons end with MM's Backup QB being Brett Hundley? Are you as a Packer fan optimistic or in any sense of reality hopeful?

It sure appears at this time the correct response to my question (s) is what Pugger?

Arn't the Green Bay Packers damned at the Backup QB position?

we understand that you know how to compare the Packers to the best team in football. Now try comparing to any other team that lost their starter for the season. Let us know what your comprehensive research reveals.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Could you imagine losing 38-13 and your backup QB going 19/31, 131 yards 1TD and 1 INT Rating of 68.1?

Woodbuck would be asking for that whole front office and every coach in NE to be fired.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston