Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    McGinn's article today quoted the typical scouts and head office personnel, who said the o line is fine, even better than they thought, but Rodgers reluctance and indecision puts them in difficult situations.

At this point, I don't have a clue.
    you weren't here in the game day thread, but i mentioned that larry and taush said on the pregame show that the o-line was fine, and last week was only a problem because of assignment confusion on a few plays

i don't get it either

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    you weren't here in the game day thread, but i mentioned that larry and taush said on the pregame show that the o-line was fine, and last week was only a problem because of assignment confusion on a few plays

i don't get it either
    Ya, I think they are full of shit. Watch - on almost every drop back, Bacteria and Beluga are surrendering 3 steps towards Rodgers. He never gets a clean pocket. And I think it's also made him skittish, so he's to blame for that. Then add that receivers are blanketed, and maybe not doing what Rodgers expects (maybe part his fault too). It's a combination mess, but I think it starts with the tackles, and now the interior is doing the same thing.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck