Thread: Official Senior Bowl Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Ohio States WR Braxton Miller emulates Pitt's Antonio Brown

"AB, Antonio Brown, he's the guy (I emulate)," Miller said.

"He's got athleticism and explosion. He can play inside and outside, so he brings both to the table."

Miller has tantalizing upside, but NFL Media analyst Lance Zierlein was a bit more realistic in his NFL comparison for Miller, likening him to Washington Redskins WR Andre Roberts.

"I love getting to go outside (against cornerbacks in single coverage)," Miller said.

"It's a lot more fun outside. Either you will win or he will win, so it's a chance to show out. Inside, you've got the safety, you've got a rotation guy, the linebacker, on the outside it's one on one. Inside, it's more traffic."

CBS Sports Dane Brugler said:

"...when it comes to athletes at North practice, it's Braxton Miller and then everyone else."

Source: NFL.com ... Jan 27 - 3:53 PM

PACKERS !
    I'm hesitant to consider Miller with his past injury history. We have enough receivers already that can't stay on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm hesitant to consider Miller with his past injury history. We have enough receivers already that can't stay on the field.
    I'm hesitant to consider him when he struggled to get open as a receiver at the college level. I know the kid was switching positions...but being a QB, he already knew the playbook and routes. He seemed to regress over the course of this season instead of improve.

He's a great athlete. I'm not sure he's a great receiver. He certainly isn't playing QB at the next level. He reminds me more of Kordell Stewart...great athlete, but just really didn't have a true spot at the NFL level. We've already invested $$$ in a former college QB turned WR, no need for another.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!