Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Super Bowl LII Game Day Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It was like a Pro Bowl Game.
    Nothing like a Pro Bowl pos game. Actual tackling and amazing effort tonight by both teams.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

One of the best SBs ever.

Was a great game.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Scott Kacsmar @FO_ScottKacsmar

I guess the No. 31 defense showed up tonight, but let's not pretend the Eagles weren't pathetic on defense. They won because their defense was just a bit better and got the key turnover late.

Captain Comeback is always a bright light of positivity.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

boy collingsworth is really trying to shove the idea down our throats that a play in the first half decided the game

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Did that player just allude to not having sex with his wife tonight because he left it all out on the field?
    I think so?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    boy collingsworth is really trying to shove the idea down our throats that a play in the first half decided the game
    Collingsworth had his head up his ass most of the night. He also said the game was as good as Justin Timberlake's halftime performance. What a fuckin' idiot.

He's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Was a great game.
    Great game to watch for not having a dog in the fight. Usually that's all I hope for when the Pack isn't involved. I don't care much for the Eagles but NE going down is just icing on the cake for me.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201802...art&tab=videos

Final Score:

41-33 Philadelphia Eagles
    over the New England Patriots.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

All is right in the Universe.

For the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Collingsworth had his head up his ass most of the night. He also said the game was as good as Justin Timberlake's halftime performance. What a fuckin' idiot.

He's horrible.
    He's no Tony Romo.

I have to say of all things and this Season I enjoyed the Games handles by Romo and Nance. They do a tremendous job of adding excitement and insight to the game.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    One of the best SBs ever.
    It wasn't dull.

The clock moved but I don't lie so many commercials.

Back before I crash for the night....congrats to the Eagles, unreal season...I know this is likely impossible but stay classy Eagles fans.....

Tonight is a good example of what they need to discuss about the catch rule for next year.

Crossing the goal line after a catch; when do you become a runner? Also answers questions in middle of field.

Also does a catch plus two feet down THEN a bobble but control through to the ground (no ball contact with ground) constitute a catch or an incomplete?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post

He's horrible.
    I agree that Collinsworth is horrible, but he was right about the game being as good as jt's ht performance.

That performance was not as good as Coldplay's but it was still da bomb.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Collinsworth used to be one of my favorites. He's gotten worse over the years, and tonight he was awful. Couldn't let the 2 "controversial" (note: actually, not controversial but Collinsworth wants them to be) Eagle TD's go and kept up this idea that the 1st half TD was the play of the game, when if we swap it out for a field goal, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. Great game, made all better by the Pats losing.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Back before I crash for the night....congrats to the Eagles, unreal season...I know this is likely impossible but stay classy Eagles fans.....
    Well said ras.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tonight is a good example of what they need to discuss about the catch rule for next year.

Crossing the goal line after a catch; when do you become a runner? Also answers questions in middle of field.

Also does a catch plus two feet down THEN a bobble but control through to the ground (no ball contact with ground) constitute a catch or an incomplete?
    I think if any change is made it needs to be a better definition of going to the ground.

If you get two feet down without first contact the going to the ground rule is waived off. You are a runner at that point.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I think if any change is made it needs to be a better definition of going to the ground.

If you get two feet down without first contact the going to the ground rule is waived off. You are a runner at that point.
    Do they need to change anything with regard to that? They got the call right.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Do they need to change anything with regard to that? They got the call right.
    Tonight they did. They made the opposite call earlier this year against Pitt. Dez Bryant’s catch a few years ago. It needs to be consistent.

-Tim Harmston