Arod has basically ignored Amrod all year. He has both praised and criticized the rookie WR's, and has said little if anything about Amrod. I think his push last year to acquire Cobb was based on his belief that Amrod was not ready to contribute to the offense. If someone other than Arod were the QB maybe Amrod would have more of a role because Packers would be running more jet sweep/misdirection stuff than they do with Arod wanting to change calls at the line of scrimmage. Gute drafted Amrod just hours after the announcement came out on draft night that Arod wanted to be traded. I wonder if Gute would have drafted Amrod if he had known that Arod would be the Packers QB in 2022 and perhaps beyond.

Thanks for the thoughts from several people. I haven't been here much because my 95 year old mother had a fall in the nursing home where she lives and broke 2 ribs. Was taken to the hospital and needed round the clock supervision while there. She's now in a facility where she will be receiving physical therapy. I've had a broken rib before. It is no fun.