Thread: Adrian Peterson Indicted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i mean, could this be something as simple as leaving a kid in a car while you run into a store, or not having a child in a car seat?

this could be a simple thing, like letting a little kid drive a 4-wheeler and he crashes (all of us from wisconsin or the UP have done it, and it was a blast). or it could be something much much worse

it was an 11 year old boy visiting AP who returned home with some bruises. thats all we know. they could have been playing football in the front yard, or AP could have beaten him

need to wait for details on this one before we lynch him
    He's accused of spanking his kid with a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    OK, sounds like there is a problem here. I hope the proposed remedy is not a transfer of $1M

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    OK, sounds like there is a problem here. I hope the proposed remedy is not a transfer of $1M
    That's old school. I shouldn't joke about it since I don't know the details.....there's a difference between spanking your kid and whipping him bloody.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    The Packers defense, especially the run defense, is so bad, only an indict can prevent AP from spanking the unit.

On a serious note, child abuse is never a joke or a funny thing, but I do hope Minnesota "deactivates" AP on Oct. 2 also.
    Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 09-12-2014 at 08:55 PM.