Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I just read this and it's all good. I tip my hat to Aaron Rodgers for taking the lead here. That's excellent stuff and commendable in terms of his leadership as a Green Bay Packer player.

Now it's time for the principles in the Green Bay Packer Organization to restore a better spirit of good will in Packer Nation as concerns this issue.
    It's time to seriously consider the final steps to honor Brett Favre's legacy to the Green Bay Packers. To induct Brett Favre in the Green bay Packer Hall of Fame and retire his number. To get that done and to initiate the benefits of a total healing for the principles and some Packer fans.

GO PACKERS !
    The Packers have already tried to retire his jersey once.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Really ! Well they have to try again.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Yes, it was supposed to be the MINN-GB game in Lambeau to kick-off the 2008 season.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Yes, it was supposed to be the MINN-GB game in Lambeau to kick-off the 2008 season.
    Yes but the Green Bay Packer organization wouldn't listen to Brett Favre. He still was hungry for a Super Bowl victory. That's what being a competitive NFL player is all about. Nothing else matters to such players that have the juice. Brett Favre certainly had 'that juice'.

Favre still felt he had it to get a decent team to the show and he damn near pulled that off as a Viking. He couldn't attend a Green Bay Packer HOF etc. ceremony and be on the quest for another Super Bowl.

GO PACKERS !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Woodbuck;

You didn't know or remember that they had already made plans for it? They announced it publicly shortly after he retired. Announced tentative plans for what the day would be like and everything.

That's why when he was asked about it two years ago, Murphy quipped that this time they would wait long enough to make sure that he was staying retired before planning a ceremony. It got a pretty good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Woodbuck;

You didn't know or remember that they had already made plans for it? They announced it publicly shortly after he retired. Announced tentative plans for what the day would be like and everything.

That's why when he was asked about it two years ago, Murphy quipped that this time they would wait long enough to make sure that he was staying retired before planning a ceremony. It got a pretty good laugh.
    Patler, 'of course' I recall it all. Are you not aware of my positions on this forum (and others) and all things Brett Favre? I do my best to try to pay attention.