Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jordan Schultz‏ @Schultz_Report
    Source: #Seahawks will likely have to cut 2-3 core players to make room for a costly TJ Lang. SEA wants him badly but has 2 weigh both sides

Nathan Jahnke ‏@PFF_NateJahnke 43m43 minutes ago
    Only players Seattle can cut and save $1.5m or more: Earl Thomas, Jimmy Graham, Kam Chancellor, KJ Wright, Cliff Avril, Garry Gilliam

BE CAREFUL WITH THESE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE. COHEN RETWEETED THEM
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jordan Schultz‏ @Schultz_Report
    Source: #Seahawks will likely have to cut 2-3 core players to make room for a costly TJ Lang. SEA wants him badly but has 2 weigh both sides

Nathan Jahnke ‏@PFF_NateJahnke 43m43 minutes ago
    Only players Seattle can cut and save $1.5m or more: Earl Thomas, Jimmy Graham, Kam Chancellor, KJ Wright, Cliff Avril, Garry Gilliam

BE CAREFUL WITH THESE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE. COHEN RETWEETED THEM
    I know it's a business, but I'd hate to see Lang with the Seahawks. I actually didn't care about Sitton going to the Bears, but the Seahawks? Worse than even the 9ers, and I have to put up with fans of those jokers every day.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.