Thread: Official Packers - Browns Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    this is gonna be a barn burner

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    this is gonna be a barn burner
    Did you know the term "barn burner" orginated when farmers' barns started on fire and burned out of control?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Did you know the term "barn burner" orginated when farmers' barns started on fire and burned out of control?
    Grab your bucket.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    C'mon man! We're talking to Harlan here. LOL
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

now we're starting to see the type of game i expected

i good ole punting showcase

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    now we're starting to see the type of game i expected

i good ole punting showcase
    Colquitt is a weapon.

FACKRELL! 3rd guy in.

Randall might have to follow Gordon.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Twitter reporting John Dorsey already on hot seat.

SPRIGGS and Evans decided the other would block 94.

Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    SPRIGGS and Evans decided the other would block 94.
    What is the "block" you talk about? Does it happen in a packer game?

Williams is putting an extra guy on the Offense's right and the O line plus TE can't agree on how to block it.

I thought it had something to do with rotting cow dung spontaneously combusting from bacteria activity.

That's sort of what we're seeing here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I thought it had something to do with rotting cow dung spontaneously combusting from bacteria activity.

That's sort of what we're seeing here today.
    LOL. Thanks to the Game Day Thread, I just might not fall asleep during this one.

Browns D ain't bad

I was saying to a Browns fan on twitter this week that packers without Rodgers were the Browns, so it was Browns vrs Browns showdown. He liked that a lot. A certain pride in being one player away from respectability.

next field goal is the dagger

no need for a flag

You've gotta be kidding.

You've gotta be kidding.
    a push like that could put somebody's eye out, you fool