Thread: JS ARTICLE "WITH SB IN SIGHT< RODGERS DOES NOT DELIVER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    U
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Upon further review, Bob McGinn is a cock. If he were posting on Packerrats, KY would be screaming to have Madtown ban him for being a troll. Bob probably has some "Ted trapped in the closet" poetry somewhere in the back of his desk.
    Same applies to you. If you don't like something that was done here then go to the top right of your screen and click where it says "log off" and don't bother coming to this place since such a huge injustice occurred. Whatever is done and over. This site is not here for you to voice your opinion about how shit is dealt with here. Back the fuck off KYPack. He is a good member of this place and you aren't going to dog him. Yes? No?? Let me know.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    USame applies to you. If you don't like something that was done here then go to the top right of your screen and click where it says "log off" and don't bother coming to this place since such a huge injustice occurred. Whatever is done and over. This site is not here for you to voice your opinion about how shit is dealt with here. Back the fuck off KYPack. He is a good member of this place and you aren't going to dog him. Yes? No?? Let me know.
    dog eat dog, you know I speak the truth. But, as I've said before, go ahead and ban me whenever you please. You'll be doing me a favor. But for Crissakes, make it permanent.
    Last edited by mraynrand; 01-26-2015 at 10:55 PM.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    dog eat dog, you know I speak the truth. But, as I've said before, go ahead and ban me whenever you please. You'll be doing me a favor. But for Crissakes, make it permanent.
    As mentioned no one is asking for your truth or anyone elses regarding how things are done here. Your permission is not required just make another comment on it or towards KY about it and you can get what you desire. For all your accounts right?

just make another comment on it or towards KY about it and you can get what you desire.
    Yet KY was allowed to obsessively, neurotically harass Tank in the football forum. Not only allowed, but you praised KY as upstanding citizen.

Tank - you claim it was your wish that he be allowed to stay.

I don't care a dick smoke about Tank. Caving to intolerance curls my toes - and not in a happy way.

As mentioned no one is asking for your truth or anyone elses regarding how things are done here. Your permission is not required just make another comment on it or towards KY about it and you can get what you desire. For all your accounts right?
    it's up to you
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    it's up to you
    Mad's trying to do his job running this joint.

Where do you get off busting his balls for doing his gig?

Now you are crabbing at Mad, Patler, & PB.

I'll gladly be grouped with those gents anytime.

if you gaze at your posts in this thread tomorrow, you'll realize your efforts here were a botch.

What you hoped would be a big slam was just a bunch of whines.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Mad's trying to do his job running this joint.

Where do you get off busting his balls for doing his gig?

Now you are crabbing at Mad, Patler, & PB.

I'll gladly be grouped with those gents anytime.

if you gaze at your posts in this thread tomorrow, you'll realize your efforts here were a botch.

What you hoped would be a big slam was just a bunch of whines.
    Was there a football comment in there? let me know.

...edited for rules:

xxxxxxxxx you know I speak the truth. xxxx xxxx xxxxxx
    See the Romper room for non-football items