View Poll Results: Who will Rodgers Play For In 2023?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

10 33.33%
  • Raiders

4 13.33%
  • Jets

10 33.33%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Dolphins

0 0%
  • Colts

0 0%
  • Bucs

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.67%
  • He Won't Play

2 6.67%

Thread: Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2023 (Or Will He Play)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When you're right, you're right, RG, but in this case you're not.

I need to make a note and remember, when I make predictions I need to leave a contingency for injuries and other freak events i.e. bad luck.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

I need to make a note and remember, when I make predictions I need to leave a contingency for injuries and other freak events i.e. bad luck.
    Rodgers contract guarantees $60M for this year and another $40M for next if he is kept. The Packers should try to get out of that unless they are confident they can get to the Super Bowl next year with Rodgers.

That said, I suspect you are right that Rodgers will be a Packer this season.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Rodgers contract guarantees $60M for this year and another $40M for next if he is kept. The Packers should try to get out of that unless they are confident they can get to the Super Bowl next year with Rodgers.

That said, I suspect you are right that Rodgers will be a Packer this season.
    Which would be inherited by any team trading for him - one reason no trade is gonna happen. The other even stronger reason would be the huge dead money against the cap that the Packers would have if they traded him. Combine that with the huge disincentive for Rodgers to retire, and absolutely, he will be a Packer next season, probably the following season, and maybe (make that HOPEFULLY) for more after that.

Bobblehead, I was reading your post above where you said I was "all over the map". Where does that come from? I've been totally consistent, I think, all along saying Rodgers shouldn't be/won't be traded.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

OR just cause you are wrong?