View Poll Results: Is CHRIS BORLAND THE REAL DEAL ? Is he worthy of a top draft pick...or is he overrated ??

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Borland is going to be a solid NFL starter and is worthy of a round 2 or 3 draft pick

10 40.00%
  • Borlans is overrated in here. He's just not talented enough...botom line

13 52.00%
  • I don't have the stones to post my opinion

2 8.00%

Thread: CHRIS BORLAND.....A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN OPINIONS ON HIM AS AN NFL PROSPECT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seriously? Wouldn't most of you have jeered TT for drafting a hard-hitting linebacker who has already had two surgeries on one shoulder and one on the other? I have read over and over on here that TT takes too many risks on players with injury histories, and/or doesn't adequately assess injury risks on players. Here was a guy who had significant, repeated injuries of the type you certainly expect a linebacker to have trouble with, and TT should have drafted him?

A linebacker with three shoulder surgeries already? One who reportedly was taken off a few teams boards because they thought he already needed another shoulder repair? No thanks. Not in the early rounds anyway. All the instincts, effort and desire in the world do no good for a player on IR.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Seriously? Wouldn't most of you have jeered TT for drafting a hard-hitting linebacker who has already had two surgeries on one shoulder and one on the other? I have read over and over on here that TT takes too many risks on players with injury histories, and/or doesn't adequately assess injury risks on players. Here was a guy who had significant, repeated injuries of the type you certainly expect a linebacker to have trouble with, and TT should have drafted him?

NO WAY FROM ME
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?