Thread: Adams Ready for Second Year Jump Says Rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I'm onboard the Janis hype train, but I'm also thinking the hype this year is about potential. You don't get the same "he's about to shine" with him as you do with Adams. It's more the "he's earning trust and making plays, but he still needs to improve".

I think Janis might be a player that makes the big jump going into year three instead of 2. He'll be on the field more, but not quite as we all hope.
    I sing with the chorus here.

It probably took Janis all of his first season to learn how to use his practice reps.

Now he's got to learn how to play in a regular season game.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post

It probably took Janis all of his first season to learn how to use his practice reps.

Keep whistlin' Dixie, KY, I've a feeling it'll be just as useful. Don't know why I'm so pessimistic about this guy, but I am. Maybe it's because everybody wants him to succeed so badly that I just shake my head at how far he has to go to even make the team, with probably only one WR spot up for grabs (assuming Montgomery doesn't pull a Corey Rodgers).
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post

Keep whistlin' Dixie, KY, I've a feeling it'll be just as useful. Don't know why I'm so pessimistic about this guy, but I am. Maybe it's because everybody wants him to succeed so badly that I just shake my head at how far he has to go to even make the team, with probably only one WR spot up for grabs (assuming Montgomery doesn't pull a Corey Rodgers).
    Pure, 100% camp hope, with a shot of Kool-aide on the side.