Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Rodgers seemed to resent MM just as much.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Love pick was at least in part coming from the lack of true leadership from Rodgers in the last season plus of fat Mike's tenure. Rodgers hesitates to publicly point the finger at himself, and it became quite obvious during that period. Now, maybe he is better at that behind closed doors, but I find that unlikely.

If Rodgers is intent on taking a holdout well into August to "prove a point", then I'm fed up with him. At that point, he will have become a cancer to the team, regardless of his talent and ability. To me, he has through the first week of August to clearly identify the issues causing him to not fulfill his contractual obligations...and they better not amount to his lame "it's about the people" garbage he mentioned in the ESPN interview. Specific, clear, logical...or send his ass to Siberia because he's not the leader we need moving forward.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    If Rodgers is intent on taking a holdout well into August to "prove a point", then I'm fed up with him. At that point, he will have become a cancer to the team, regardless of his talent and ability.
    Just my interpretation, but I don't think Rodgers is or will ever be a "cancer." I expect the players will support him when he comes back. I don't even think management will hold any grudges. He's still respected by all.

I have a high opinion of AR and his judgement. I suspect whatever he is pissed about is legit - he might be right about certain personnel moves. AR is motivated by a passion to win. He just has blind spot about submitting to a boss.

I'm happy with Love until Rodgers returns. Only stupidity would be if they cut AR loose.