Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
There seems to be a consensus in here that the season is down the drain. Am I the only one in here that doesn't buy that? We damn near came back and beat a fairly decent team at their place without Rodgers and with a ton of other injuries. If damn McCarthy had gone for it on 4th and 1 (or not just run it into the line on 2nd and 3rd and 1), and if Montgomery had remembered he wasn't still in college and secured the ball and crawled in instead of stretching and losing control - either of those things or both, we might even have won that game.

Hundley may not be Rodgers, but he was decent today, and he's only gonna get better. And our schedule was front loaded - if it hadn't been for the injury, the Packers would have literally been favored to run the table. They still should beat most of the teams the rest of the way ....... and on top of all that, there is some chance - 50/50? more? less? that Aaron Rodgers comes back in 6 or 7 or 8 weeks. or whenever.

I'm still betting we make the playoffs, and if we do that with Rodgers back healthy, the sky is still the limit. Somebody ought to start a poll - who's a believer and who isn't.

I need some more information on if Rodgers is coming back or not. All I heard yesterday was that Rodgers will miss the remainder of the season (or was he "likely" to miss the rest of the season). If Rodgers is done, the season is over. If he can come back in 8 weeks, I'm on board. Perhaps we can go 3-4 in his absence and be 7-6 needing to win out with Rodgers.