Thread: Official Gameday Thread - Chiefs at Packers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Harlan, they already know they're keeping Linsley and Tretter. They wanted to give Gerhart a good long look.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Harlan, they already know they're keeping Linsley and Tretter. They wanted to give Gerhart a good long look.
    I think Gerhart was out there the whole game because they didn't want to risk injury to a player who is going to make the team.

I would have liked to see Linsley play more, and even the emergency center (Sitton?) take some snaps. But I get the tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I think Gerhart was out there the whole game because they didn't want to risk injury to a player who is going to make the team.

I would have liked to see Linsley play more, and even the emergency center (Sitton?) take some snaps. But I get the tradeoff.
    I think Linsley played the 1st quarter. I got scared when I saw he wasn't on the field in the second quarter, thinking he'd been hurt. I saw him standing on the sideline, I think in the 4th quarter with his helmet on. It was good to see him standing, but then I questioned why his helmet was on.