Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where to start.

I am fading the somewhat over rated Eagles, but bought in late so only getting +7 to bet Indy. Also betting under 44.5 in that game.

Had to drive over to Wynn to get the Giants -3 because my app had -3.5. It might be worth the hook. Detroit isn't good, but the Giants are getting zero respect still.

The Raiders are bad, so are the Broncos....but go with the home team in division in a game like this. Got Denver at -2.5

And a game I DID NOT bet, but am intrigued by. Vikings GETTING a point or even 2 at wynn at home against the Cowgirls? Books are thinking all about momentum energy levels I have to believe. Or just a matchup issue. Vikes coming off that big road win vs. Bills and a DOG? The line makes no sense unless you REALLY expect a letdown. I expect letdowns from bad teams which the vikings have proven NOT to be. This is an important game. I'm scared to buck the bookmakers, but my head says vikings.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Where to start.

I am fading the somewhat over rated Eagles, but bought in late so only getting +7 to bet Indy. Also betting under 44.5 in that game.

Had to drive over to Wynn to get the Giants -3 because my app had -3.5. It might be worth the hook. Detroit isn't good, but the Giants are getting zero respect still.

The Raiders are bad, so are the Broncos....but go with the home team in division in a game like this. Got Denver at -2.5

And a game I DID NOT bet, but am intrigued by. Vikings GETTING a point or even 2 at wynn at home against the Cowgirls? Books are thinking all about momentum energy levels I have to believe. Or just a matchup issue. Vikes coming off that big road win vs. Bills and a DOG? The line makes no sense unless you REALLY expect a letdown. I expect letdowns from bad teams which the vikings have proven NOT to be. This is an important game. I'm scared to buck the bookmakers, but my head says vikings.
    If I earn more than the minimum-wage, I, too,
    would put Benjamins ($100 bills) on single games. Alas, I remain a burger flipper. Parlays with Jacksons ($20 bills) will have do. The sad thing about parlays is, the odds are against the better.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Where to start.

Vikings? Not sure Bobble. They are not quite as good as their record but play tough at home. I was surprised they were dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Vikings? Not sure Bobble. They are not quite as good as their record but play tough at home. I was surprised they were dogs.
    Glad I avoided the "trap" game. Bookmakers play 3D chess with games like this. They saw the blowout coming.

Can't complain, started day 2-1. Was free rolling Denver all game with the lead. In the end I lost the vig. Gambling is hard, what can I say....unless you are GBbrandon...he probably is rollin' a $5 million bankroll by now.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.