Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
I started this thread as discussion of betting, not for you to come in and boast about your awesomeness. You also gave us pittsburg at -300 and lost. You gave us a 2-3 college day while losing on 2 ML plays paying aggressive vig. Its a good thing you arent charging thousands for this "service" you are providing us. I wonder what you are like in real life. You seem to have an aggrandized view of yourself. You must work or live in a way where you don't feel you are given credit for your awesomeness, so you come here, tell us about how much money you make on stocks and betting, and predict doom for the packers due to no offensive weapons. (we have the top scoring offense in the NFL by the way). The only predictions you have actually made out loud ahead of time have been wrong. The bets you have actually posted BEFORE games are losing money.

Give the self promotion a break tupac, and just analyze some games and participate in the discussion. If you can't do that, get out of the thread, cuz I didn't make the thread for you to tell us how great you are after the fact. Now go back to your moms basement (cuz you ain't in vegas right now) and tell me again how our lack of WR talent will cost this team a winning season. Tell me how Philadelphia, Dallas and TB are serious contenders. Lets revisit that prediction should we?
I don’t even know how to respond to this. It’s obviously not helping anybody from posting my picks so it just isn’t worth my time. Give people mounds of winners and they pull up some game or two you lost. Lol. It’s so typical. I do have other people I communicate with this stuff and other things. I work tirelessly at this and with other people that I have relationships with that do count on me so I just don’t have the time to walk everyone through an NFL betting Sunday or College Football Saturday for the sake of charity. Not sure that makes me a terrible person. This is how I roll and I really don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I’m very comfortable with who I am and blocking out all the noise.

So I’ll take my Browns ML and my college basketball play(Which I’m not giving) and I’m done posting any further picks because you had to run your big Fucken mouth!! How about that!!