View Poll Results: GB WINS POLL TAKE 2--HOW MANY WINS DO WE END UP WITH ??

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6-8 Wins

15 55.56%
  • 9 WINS

7 25.93%
  • 10 WINS

2 7.41%
  • 11 WINS

2 7.41%
  • KOOL AIDE BABY--12 OR MORE

1 3.70%

Thread: 6 DOWN 10 TO GO---TAKE TWO---HOW MANY WINS DOES GB END UP WITH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I found a link to this article on another Packers' forum and I thought it was interesting. The author is addressing the notion our roster stinks outside of Rodgers. He notes that the assessment of the players is when they are healthy and not how the situation is right now.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...t-ted-thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I found a link to this article on another Packers' forum and I thought it was interesting. The author is addressing the notion our roster stinks outside of Rodgers. He notes that the assessment of the players is when they are healthy and not how the situation is right now.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...t-ted-thompson
    This article probably shows how much I take this roster for granted. The problem is that this is a QB driven league and the drop off from best QB in the league to Hundley may be too much to overcome.

I see the poll numbers are 17 claiming 9 or less wins, and only 4 of us saying 10 or more wins. O ye of little faith hahahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    This article probably shows how much I take this roster for granted. The problem is that this is a QB driven league and the drop off from best QB in the league to Hundley may be too much to overcome.
    Agreed. It is asking a lot. I hope he performs well and doesn't embarrass himself on Sunday. The reason why I posted this link is to show folks this roster isn't just garbage besides #12. Our D when healthy isn't elite but with Rodgers at the helm we don't need the '85 Bears.