Thread: Official 2014 Packers Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Do we know what's up with Neale yet? All I can find about him and Perry is writers hypothesizing that the injuries that they played through at the end of last season are still bothering them. Worthy is really disappointing, he's listed as NFI, and it supposedly his back.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Do we know what's up with Neale yet? All I can find about him and Perry is writers hypothesizing that the injuries that they played through at the end of last season are still bothering them. Worthy is really disappointing, he's listed as NFI, and it supposedly his back.
    MM doesn't discuss specificity of injuries, so unless the players talk, there won't be much info. All he said in his PC today was that they have a medical meeting at 4:30, so there might be more information tomorrow.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

A
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    According to ESPN Neal has a "core muscle injury" and could be cleared as early as Weds. In baseball parlance, Neal has an oblique.