Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Antonio Brown was drafted in 2010. Brandon Marshall was drafted in 2006. Pierre Garçon was drafted in 2008. Darren Sproles was drafted in 2005. The first player on this list that was a WR drafted between 2012 and 2015 was Marvin Jones. There were only 55 WRs drafted from the 4th through 6th rounds between 2012 and 2015. There have been a few RBs, TEs, and even QBs (Joe Webb) that have spent time as WRs, but only 55 were drafted as WRs.

Obviously, there have been many (more than I had any clue about) 4th through 6th rounders that have made an impact in the NFL that were drafted between 2000 through 2015. I’m still not sure that the chances for a starter grade player that late in the draft is greater than 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Antonio Brown was drafted in 2010. Brandon Marshall was drafted in 2006. Pierre Garçon was drafted in 2008. Darren Sproles was drafted in 2005. The first player on this list that was a WR drafted between 2012 and 2015 was Marvin Jones. There were only 55 WRs drafted from the 4th through 6th rounds between 2012 and 2015. There have been a few RBs, TEs, and even QBs (Joe Webb) that have spent time as WRs, but only 55 were drafted as WRs.

Obviously, there have been many (more than I had any clue about) 4th through 6th rounders that have made an impact in the NFL that were drafted between 2000 through 2015. I’m still not sure that the chances for a starter grade player that late in the draft is greater than 20%.
    Yeah, that search turned up more than 2012-2015 draftees.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

http://jetlaggin.com/the-worst-nfl-d...r+Report+-+NFL

THE WORST NFL DRAFT PICKS IN FOOTBALL HISTORY

I wonder who will be chose as the absolute worst Draft Pick of all time? woodbuck27
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau