Thread: Put up or Shut up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    If the starting O-line is missing all four tackles who were on the 53 man roster that started the season, and the next best alternative after those four, the offense will be severely compromised, especially if the starting LG is the #4 guard.

If the starting corners plus another from the original 53 are on the sidelines, the defense will suffer.

If the most versatile DB around whom the defense was conceived is not playing, much is lost.

When two or three of the above are combined in a single game, winning would be difficult even with Rodgers.
    Shhh. Don't spoil the narrative that this is M3's only chance to prove he's capable without Rodgers and mitigating circumstances be damned.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Shhh. Don't spoil the narrative that this is M3's only chance to prove he's capable without Rodgers and mitigating circumstances be damned.
    You can take in all the mitigating factors. I didn't say it was his only chance, I said it was finally a chance to see.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    You can take in all the mitigating factors. I didn't say it was his only chance, I said it was finally a chance to see.
    I agree with you. I was thinking in general about all the hubbub around the interwebs about this. Most people aren't being even handed.
    Last edited by Smidgeon; 10-20-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I agree with you. I was thinking in general about all the hubbub around the interwebs about this. Most people aren't being even handed.
    Well that doesn’t sound like the internet at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    No, if Hundley plays really well, they'll just say MM lucked into another great QB. After all Brady was a 5th round pick as well.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    No, if Hundley plays really well, they'll just say MM lucked into another great QB. After all Brady was a 5th round pick as well.
    Any idiot could have drafted Hundley in Round 5! He fell into their lap!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Any idiot could have drafted Hundley in Round 5! He fell into their lap!
    Sort of like Arod.

BTW, am I the only one who notes the strong facial resemblance between Rodgers and Alex Smith. Shit, they look like twins to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Sort of like Arod.

BTW, am I the only one who notes the strong facial resemblance between Rodgers and Alex Smith. Shit, they look like twins to me.
    I've always thought they bear an uncanny resemblance to each other.

Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Sort of like Arod.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I've always thought they bear an uncanny resemblance to each other.
    I agree that they look much alike.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I know what you are trying to say but Brady was taken in the 6th if memory serves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I know what you are trying to say but Brady was taken in the 6th if memory serves.

Using Brett Hundley in the same sentence as Tom Brady...the obvious reaction.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Using Brett Hundley in the same sentence as Tom Brady...the obvious reaction.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
    weak
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck