Thread: Brett Hundley - Ongoing discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I think he tried but they were limited. I think Detroits run defense is better than NO's. And once you're down by two-three scores the run game goes bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I think he tried but they were limited. I think Detroits run defense is better than NO's. And once you're down by two-three scores the run game goes bye bye.
    He bailed on the run before they were way down. If he doesn't see immediate success from it he bails. Hell he bails on the run even when it's successful. He's just not that good of a coach. Without Rodgers in there to make him look good it's obvious to all but the super homers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    He bailed on the run before they were way down. If he doesn't see immediate success from it he bails. Hell he bails on the run even when it's successful. He's just not that good of a coach. Without Rodgers in there to make him look good it's obvious to all but the super homers.
    With Aaron Rodgers out we really see what MM and the Coaching Staff and TT bring to the table.

It's obvious the word to describe that best is = FAIL.

So this will be overall good for Aaron Rodgers and Packer hopes of a Super Bowl; if finally, the Charade is exposed and we see TT and MM Fired.

Then just maybe Aaron Rodgers will have 'a real chance' and a Super Bowl again.

In reality I won't be surprized to see another best word to describe Packers and that possible reality = Denial.

Pride and Ego brought together = Destruction.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-08-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau