Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
As they say, a watched steak never broils. My favorite grilling moment is the scene in Village of the Damned (the John Carpenter remake from the mid 90s) when the town picnickers get overrun by the invading evil force.
The Walking Dead, graphicly staged bloody videos, and such are neither funny or cool. Don't get me wrong, I like the Trolls and Goblins in Peter Jackson's Middle Earth films, yet at the same time his depiction of the characters being attacked by enormous bugs in his King Kong film, for me, crosses the line of good tate. The propagation of such material only makes me sad as I see it undercutting what used to be a foundation of solid good taste that would not cross the line into the gutter. Now, such trash is everyday normal and people like yourself see it as cool and exciting.

If you are capable of posting a comment about cooking or grilling that is readable, I'd be pleased to read it. Do you have any skills beyond those you have already put on display? Can you cook your own food or do you still depend on others to do that for you ?