Thread: NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kevin Vickerson waived by Broncos. A very large man, 6' 5", 330 lbs or so is available. Football Outsiders think he was still effective in last year.

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 16m
    Also surprised to see Broncos cut Kevin Vickerson. Good last year. Useful pickup for someone, assuming he's healthy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Kevin Vickerson waived by Broncos. A very large man, 6' 5", 330 lbs or so is available. Football Outsiders think he was still effective in last year.

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz 16m
    Also surprised to see Broncos cut Kevin Vickerson. Good last year. Useful pickup for someone, assuming he's healthy.
    Local radio guys here (Alfred Williams and DMac) figured "Big Vick" would get cut.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Local radio guys here (Alfred Williams and DMac) figured "Big Vick" would get cut.
    Did they say why?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Did they say why?
    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 33m
    #Broncos cut DT Kevin Vickerson, which reminds me of what I heard from Denver. They love DT Marvin Austin, who has been better than expected

Did they say why?
    Just liked some of the younger DTs better. They figured that DL was one of the toughest spots to pick.

Also, the feeling is that the Broncos are trying to become more like the Seahawks on the DL, favoring smaller and faster.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.