Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
Your overly obsessed with rigging. It’s what rookie gamblers or bettors do. You have to learn to bake that shit in. Now that doesn’t mean your gonna win every time but you simply can’t bet just on line movements and kill it. I suppose if that strategy is working for you then continue.

As far as this game the line has been everywhere. Currently I think it’s back up to -9. I’ve seen it as high as -9.5 and as low 7 and it’s bounced “both ways” so you have action going “both ways” on specific runs. There has been no clear one way run with the question of Jackson playing or not playing over the last week. Also, there has been Action to cover with comfort of NFC east teams making big ML upsets with the Skins and the Giants and some large prime time covers as well. TIME TO SHAKE THE HAND OUT!

I locked in on Ravens -7 last night and bought a half point to -6.5 at -130. MASSIVE VALUE!!!

As I’ve posted Dallas is going to get their face kicked in on Defense. Dalton won’t be able to keep up!!!
I want to bet with your bookie. Vegas never had this game go under 8.5 after the initial line was bet up on Baltimore. If you got -7 last night your bookie is a fool who is WIDE open to getting middled. You could have played -7/+8.5