Thread: NFL Draft Day 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    The German dude the Vikes took will be a better player than Ted's latest WR bust.
    I can't believe we didn't take advantage of the German pipeline for wide receivers. The German engineering is hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I can't believe we didn't take advantage of the German pipeline for wide receivers.
    The Packers did:

Another interesting tryout participant is German wide receiver Patrick Donahue. NFLDraftDiamonds.com reported he would be at Packers camp this week. He is 5-10, 195 pounds and ran a 4.4-second 40. He was a teammate of Moritz Boehringer, the workout wonder who was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    ^^^Boehringer and Donahue were on the same team in Germany? Maybe we ought to take a look at the team's QB. Must have some arm.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers