Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I think most of the frustration comes from the fact that TT doesn't fill defensive positions of need that he and the organization have proven to be completely inept at evaluating, drafting, and developing.

The problem with this team is, and always will be, defense. Signing some competent defenders that would fill holes would go a long way toward getting us to another SB, but Ted simply won't admit that he hasn't a clue how to build a defense.
    I actually agree with this. They get guys who seem to flash a lot of potential but rarely does a guy stick long term. It's not for a lack of trying though. I don't have hard numbers, but it seems like the O draft picks pan out at a much higher rate than the D draft picks.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I actually agree with this. They get guys who seem to flash a lot of potential but rarely does a guy stick long term. It's not for a lack of trying though. I don't have hard numbers, but it seems like the O draft picks pan out at a much higher rate than the D draft picks.
    It does seem like his defensive picks hit less than his offensive ones. And the guys that don't like TT will tell us that's more reason to bring in defensive FAs. However that deters from the develop part of draft and develop system. And when draft and develop is your forte, it seems prohibitive to bring in those players.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!