View Poll Results: Who will Rodgers Play For In 2023?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

10 33.33%
  • Raiders

4 13.33%
  • Jets

10 33.33%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Dolphins

0 0%
  • Colts

0 0%
  • Bucs

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.67%
  • He Won't Play

2 6.67%

Thread: Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2023 (Or Will He Play)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I say again, Rodgers isn't gonna be traded, and he isn't gonna retire. If they did want to trade him - which they obviously don't, he wouldn't have much say about where he would go, except maybe to threaten retirement - which clearly would be throwing away so much money that it would be significant even to somebody as rich as he is. All of this trade talk is just ludicrous.

The team does NOT need a cap reset. A lot of things can be done to handle the cap, as has been discussed over and over, and besides, it's going up hugely this year and likely the same huge increase next year. I don't know (and don't much care except for trade purposes) if Love is any good and "ready" or not, but if he is deemed to be good, the Packers easily could (money-wise) keep him beyond his rookie contract - unless Love just doesn't want to sit behind Rodgers for another (or several more) year(s).

NORMALCY will prevail; Rodgers will be the Packers' QB; And we will have a great season(s) coming up - mark my words. And also mark the words of all the dumbasses who think otherwise.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I say again, Rodgers isn't gonna be traded, and he isn't gonna retire. If they did want to trade him - which they obviously don't, he wouldn't have much say about where he would go, except maybe to threaten retirement - which clearly would be throwing away so much money that it would be significant even to somebody as rich as he is. All of this trade talk is just ludicrous.

The team does NOT need a cap reset. A lot of things can be done to handle the cap, as has been discussed over and over, and besides, it's going up hugely this year and likely the same huge increase next year. I don't know (and don't much care except for trade purposes) if Love is any good and "ready" or not, but if he is deemed to be good, the Packers easily could (money-wise) keep him beyond his rookie contract - unless Love just doesn't want to sit behind Rodgers for another (or several more) year(s).

NORMALCY will prevail; Rodgers will be the Packers' QB; And we will have a great season(s) coming up - mark my words. And also mark the words of all the dumbasses who think otherwise.
    Remember last year, when you predicted the Packers would go 15-2 and that Watson would outperform Devante?

I hope you are right but signs point to another year of mediocrity.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

Words duly marked. Sorry, Tex.