Thread: More Banjo: @ Lions Week 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Is he saying that the offensive line just didn't block for shit, and Boykin didn't catch for shit?
    I think Boykin yes. I would bet he thinks there were holes to run in but they didn't get the correct read enough by the RB.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think Boykin yes. I would bet he thinks there were holes to run in but they didn't get the correct read enough by the RB.

To me, that's on Lacey and Harris. On one carry Starks saw nowhere to go, so he jammed into the LOS and got about three. That was better than Lacey's losses or Harris's losses. I don't get this trying to get outside when they know what kind of line and linebackers the Lions have.

Sounds like MM is dropping this one at the players' feet. Hope he's screaming at them right now, and when he gets home his wife screams at him.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    To me, that's on Lacey and Harris. On one carry Starks saw nowhere to go, so he jammed into the LOS and got about three. That was better than Lacey's losses or Harris's losses. I don't get this trying to get outside when they know what kind of line and linebackers the Lions have.

Sounds like MM is dropping this one at the players' feet. Hope he's screaming at them right now, and when he gets home his wife screams at him.
    It was damn clear on the TV and I assume in the booth that Starks could read where the holes were.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.