Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
I've been thinking about BH and how it could have gone incredibly wrong.

For the past couple of seasons BH has been in the QB room, been on the practice field, running the practice squad. I can only assume that MM, the QB whisperer/developer was watching and liked what he saw.

Then the disaster. MM stated he was disappointed BH was not prepared to step up and step in. Boom boom out goes the lights for AVP and what's his name.

My guess is BH really had the practice thing down. He was comfortable and among team mates. Then reality hit and he was in front of full house stadiums, music, noises, PA announcers, real time clocks, helmet communications, etc. He freaked out, chewed gum harder the harder it got, and I think that's what MM meant when he referred to BH not being prepared.

Kinda like playing golf. You practice, you show up, hit the range and start striping the ball. Then you get to the first tee and everything goes sideways.
Yes sure but when you practising golf with your buddy and talking about " just how sweet your swing has become and your prepared for that next Round of Golf " ;

You hit the LINKS with Buddy and play a round. At the 19th Hole, and over a beer and burger, you don't inform Buddy " just how great that swing was today " ,when you shot a 120 Score for 18 Holes.

Then play 7 more Rounds of golf with Buddy, and also at the 19th Hole inform him that, " that swing is getting sweeter all the time " and one game breaking 100 was clouded by 2 scores of 130.

That analogy just about sums up Packer Head Coach Mike McCarthy and his ' hilarious as if anyone with even the lowest Football IQ is going to swallow ', absolute Donkey Shit !