Thread: Josh Sitton.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I've said all along that Bacteria would end up at LG. Not sure who is ready to play LT in such a case though. Maybe its right that Barclay or Tretter will hold them over for a year.
    Would you post more for God's sake? Together we are close to genius!

Spriggs LT, Bach LG is future. But very doubtful its present. We'll see.

Springs in pass pro has been what I thought Sherrod was be.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Same as Sherrod, he needs a better punch...but he is young, so there is hope he might develop it. He is very natural at locking out the arms and steering guys where he wants them, but Mack exposed his lack of punch when facing premier talent (but then again, Mack does that to good NFL left tackles).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I don't see Bach as a guard at all. Since he struggles against power players why do you think he's suited for playing on the inside?

Also, did anyone mention yet that they just put Linsley on the PUP list? Now without him being available I don't get releasing Sitton at this particular time at all. Our OL just became a lot weaker without any depth now if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    I don't see Bach as a guard at all. Since he struggles against power players why do you think he's suited for playing on the inside?

Also, did anyone mention yet that they just put Linsley on the PUP list? Now without him being available I don't get releasing Sitton at this particular time at all. Our OL just became a lot weaker without any depth now if you ask me.
    Ah, PUP list makes this weirder. I could see handing the job to Tretter/Linsley/Bach. But not Lane Taylor.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ah, PUP list makes this weirder. I could see handing the job to Tretter/Linsley/Bach. But not Lane Taylor.
    I'll bet Linsley doesn't even play this year since he's already torn the same hamstring twice. This move makes no sense to me unless TT has his eye on someone off of the waiver wire because I sure as hell don't see the answer on our roster right now. If ARod spends this year running for his frickin' life again I'll bet
    he's going to be pissed and I won't blame him one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    I'll bet Linsley doesn't even play this year this since he's already torn the same hamstring twice. This move makes no sense to me unless TT has his eye on someone off of the waiver wire because I sure as hell don't see the answer on our roster right now. If ARod spends this year running for his frickin' life again I'll be he's going to be pissed and I won't blame him one bit.
    anyone of note get cut from another team?

i haven't been paying attention

i agree though that i don't see his replacement on the team

unless its that one rookie, sprunk or whatever his name is that looks just like a younger sitton

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

unless its that one rookie, sprunk or whatever his name is that looks just like a younger sitton
    I've been watching college football this afternoon red so I haven't paid any attention to other team's releases either. That kid that looked like Sitton was placed on IR so he's off the table as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

We don't sign the anybody of notes ya big dummy

We sing the UDFA's for he future )
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

As I presently read this, TT goes not want to pay the Packers best Offensive Lineman what he is worth . A released Sitton may sign with anyone he pleases to.

This sounds like Tightwad Ted BEING Tightwad Ted and another NFL Team getting a Pro-Bowl Quality Offensive Guard .

I can just hear TT saying, "How you like me now ?" My answer, where can I buy TAR and FEATHERS ?

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    As I presently read this, TT goes not want to pay the Packers best Offensive Lineman what he is worth . A released Sitton may sign with anyone he pleases to.

This sounds like Tightwad Ted BEING Tightwad Ted and another NFL Team getting a Pro-Bowl Quality Offensive Guard .

I can just hear TT saying, "How you like me now ?" My answer, where can I buy TAR and FEATHERS ?
    How much is an over 30 Guard with a bad back worth? Just curious.

And Sitton said he was willing to play out the last year.

How much is an over 30 Guard with a bad back worth? Just curious.

And Sitton said he was willing to play out the last year.
    All will know that answer very soon. Another team will gladly snap up Sitton and pay him too .

Release Ted Thompson and not even a dog will sniff at him !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Blog Entries

SHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That fruitcake was nothing short of horrible from day one. I'd blacked that puke and the other out of my memory until reading this ))))))))))))))0

Spriggs better be better than a fruitcake
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?