Thread: Remember growing up on the playground...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    YES!!!!

I am now entertained!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    YES!!!!

I am now entertained!
    I'm very serious.

It's time to do 'a Scott Campbell in the basket ' job ON ALL OF YOU THREE bullies.

I can predict this now.

Soon the regular cast of added bullies will appear summoned from wherever by your designated leader.

Yup we'll be graced by the 'fine intelligence' of Scott Campbell and who's that other member who it seems to me seldom posts here except to jump on the take down woodbuck27 band Wagon....his handle begins with 'the letter f'. If I recall his handle right it's falco..it might be Capitol 'F' ...Falco. Good grief that fella seems like a fractured part of mraynrand. Sometimes I wonder how many memberships mraynrand has here because how's it possible that different posters might even resemble his style...'no style'!? mraynrand reinvents bad ass Bobby bass. He's such a phony ...(apply 'name' ....anything that fits suitably....and isn't complimentary).

I have a nickname for this member ( a long time ..let's take out woodbuck27 mini bully) I cannot use that nickname here as it would seem tasteless to the more sensitive posters we all need to respect the rights of the general membership @ Packerrats and NOT post to serve any selfish personal agendas.

I want mraynrand and any number of the rest of his kind in a real pisser of an internet scrap in 'the Meadow. I want this Forum to see exactly what you bullies are coming up against a MAN that had dealt properly with your kind all his lifetime.

I'm sick of your put downs. Your support for low life Red Neck near or bang on.... racist and xenophobic attitudes and manners here. I'm sick of the way you idiots put Canada down. I'm a proud Canadian that's had it nearly drowning in my sorrow for your rotten attituds and lousy manners. My father fought hard for my right to call such as you three out. To bang your heads into a virtual was because you lack the character to have any decency and kindness in acceptable fellowship.

You want to have a virtual rumble writing war. I have the skill to handle 'the minors' all three of you are.

Let's get it on Deputy. Let's step into the CAGE and clear the air here once and for all time.

I'm a better person than any of you three. I was raised and trained all my life to take on the likes of you three.

THE MEADOW...let's get this started soon. Let's set down rules that once this starts ..How many you fellas need Vs me (woodbuck27) and I make this simple and common sense request.

The battle cannot be interrupted by any other poster. All other posters may 'of course' and that's encouraged witness the bang up. I'm just tired of your prejudice against my Country...against the decent man I am.

I'm SICK of it !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-09-2016 at 09:13 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    It's time to do 'a Scott Campbell in the basket ' job
    your a kinky guy, aren't you?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    your a kinky guy, aren't you?
    Your a non descript nothing to me mraynrand.

A total waste of a man...a double ZERO.

Here you are being paid to work and the BEST yopu can give back is your silly ways here.

Your a disgrace to what it should mean to be gainfully employed.

There are men that would push a broom that have a tojn of more real substance and character than you'll ever manage to acquire. You life was ruined by your stinking sickass attitudes that do nothing but lable you as the miserable tanker you are.

This sin't the pklace to express such obvious analysis of you mister.

No more that and here. This isn't my platform place nor yours. This is a thread for the membership and maybe simply a small preview of how it will go in the Meadow. You and I mister You and all the fricken support you'll obviously need as I see the Big Picture mraynrand...

I want to 'virtually of course ' ...... tear you a new asshole. I'm really sick of you punk.

PLEASE.....Try to have Mad arrange it (the thread and proper setting RE: Exclusive rights to post and a no holds bar's rumble again of a virtual reality. This won't be by any sense of the imagination...CLASSY. ....Your going to go up against a bigger brain than that wasted brain you mraynrand so 'worn out - barn storm' through Packertrats.

I now and for all time.....desire so much....to get this done in the place I wanted here years ago to deal with just your kind:

THE MEADOW.

I'm going to 'shit can you' in there 'small man'. . . .and all the time I'm doing so.

Please .....let's get this done. I've NEVER run away from anything like you mister. I've pissed all over better men.....than you've ever been mraynrand.

You've got me to where it must go down as I ask. I deserve my honour.

My formal and your stinking attitude.

THE MEADOW
    ...not anymore here.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau