Thread: How good can Sam Shields become?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink

I'd just like to state I was the first poster here that was high on Shields before anyone even knew who he was. Yay for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    I'd just like to state I was the first poster here that was high on Shields before anyone even knew who he was. Yay for me!

Quit cutting in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post

Not true. My brother and I saw him in the first couple TC practices of the year. He was breaking up passes from the start. Unless you knew he was good before he ever stepped foot on the practice field (in which case you're just throwing darts and nobody cares), you weren't the first.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Not true. My brother and I saw him in the first couple TC practices of the year. He was breaking up passes from the start. Unless you knew he was good before he ever stepped foot on the practice field (in which case you're just throwing darts and nobody cares), you weren't the first.
    Ok, go to the other board and check. I remember saying this guy was going to be special and someone compared him to Mike Hawkins then you said you and your brother said he was better. Like I stated before I'm a big VT fan and watch a lot of ACC football. I'm also typing drunk on my iPhone and don't feel like going on with this topic but I'll be back tomorrow. And fuck Colin Cowherd for saying Matt Ryan is better than Rodgers.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    This thread has become exciting. I wonder whose shit will end up smelling better: Brandon's or JH's?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    This thread has become exciting. I wonder whose shit will end up smelling better: Brandon's or JH's?
    Its close because I think Brandon is onto something and both thoughts might be in the same thread. Its possible one of them is 12 minutes smarter than the other though....
    Last edited by pbmax; 01-11-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.